- MY TOP 10 Graded Coins (VR to Undefined Silver)
- PCGS open box Indian Gold and more January 2019 (a)
- Indian Five Dollar golden eagle Value 1908-1929
- 1913 $2 1/2 MS66 NGC.
- Buying a $10 Liberty Head Eagle Sight Unseen? Good or Bad move?
- U.S. Gold (Pre-1933)
- 1913 $2 1/2 MS66 PCGS.
- Type 1 vs Type 2 Buffalo Nickels - The Difference!
- George V gold 5 Dollars 1912,
- Gold Stacking - 5 Dollar Indian Head 1915 (half eagle)
As part of President Theodore Roosevelt's strategy to revitalize America's cash, the Indian Head Quarter Eagle was an extreme departure from typical layouts. Unlike the regular method where the coin has a raised edge and also layout components are increased above a level field, Pratt's design is referred to as incuse where the layout aspects are recessed listed below the surface area, there is no raised edge, and the level field is the greatest surface of the coin. The Philadelphia Mint and also the Denver Mint both produced problems of this coin. This piece come in a mint state 62, and are certified by NGC.
The "Coin Images" is for illustration purposes to represent coin type and an indicator of the top quality of the product. All coins graded and also enveloped by PCGS or NGC are ensured real for its weight, pureness, steel web content as well as quality. Actual item might differ in serial number.