- LBZ DURAMAX MBRP 3" DOWNPIPE & 4" FULL STRAIGHT EXHAUST INSTALLED AND DIF RPM TONES
- Duramax 4 inch Exhaust Full Install! *Sinister Diesel 01-07*
- LB7 6.6L Duramax 4 Inch MBRP Exhaust (Interior/Exterior)
- 07 Chevy 2500HD LBZ 5 inch MBRP Muffler vs. Straight Pipe - DURAMAX
- How to Install MBRP Exhaust Systems
- Duramax LBZ & LMM - WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? by Duramaxtuner.COM
The down pipeline back type system places to the short stock down pipe in Duramax equipped automobiles and also removes the catalytic converter. The goal is to offer the absolute least expensive exhaust gas temperatures, optimum exhaust circulation, torque and horsepower possible. The excellent setup for off road applications. Fits 2001-2007 Extended Cab/Crew Cab Configurations.