- 4" MBRP TURBO BACK EXHAUST
- MBRP 4" Turbo Back Exhaust - F250 7.3L Powerstroke
- 7.3 Powerstroke 4 inch MBRP exhaust
- MBRP Exhaust Installation
- 2005 Ford F250 MBRP 4" Exhaust Install 6.0L Diesel MUFFLER NO CAT
- How to Install MBRP Exhaust Systems
Made and created to the precise same specifications as MBRP's Pro Series you could expect the very same improvements in torque and also horsepower and the exact same amazing noise as MBRP top of the line items. The distinction is the strong aluminized steel construction. You conserve cash without endangering on efficiency. Heavy sixteen gauge steel is one reason. An additional is that MBRP systems have a thick safety finish of light weight aluminum silica on the joints, an area that is often left exposed to rust. MBRP back them with a sector leading 2 year warranty.