- 2015 F150 Powerstop z36 Brake kit Overview
- 2015-2018 F150 & Raptor Power Stop Z36 Complete Brake Kit Install
- How to: Install Power Stop Z36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit
- 2009-2018 F150 StopTech Front and Rear Brake Kit Install and Review
- How to Replace Rotors and Pads and do a Brake Job on a 2009-2014 F-150
Severe-Duty Pads with Drilled & Slotted Rotors. Power Stop 1-Click Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Kits offer remarkable stopping power that is demanded by those that Tow/Haul, in addition to the off-road lover. At any time you include weight to a vehicle by hauling a lots, towing a trailer, or merely adding a bigger wheel/tire mix, you transform the operating problems of your supply brake plan. Those operating conditions could surpass the capacity of the supply braking components. The Power Stop 1-Click Extreme Truck & Tow Brake Kits are specifically matched components created to generate the brake torque that is needed due to the boost in wheel diameter or tons. The Drilled & Slotted rotors will reduce the heat as well as the Z36 Extreme Truck & Tow brake pads will provide the extra stopping power to bring your hauler to a halt promptly.