- ★★★★★ Rexing v1 car dash cam installation & review: 1080p 170 Degree Wide Angle Dashboard
- Rexing V1P - Dash Cam with Rear Camera - 2016 Toyota 4runner
- Rexing DUAL Car Dash Cam Review Dashcam Camera
- Rexing V1 Dashcam Camera Review + Installation and Demonstration
- Rexing v1 - Dash Cam Full Installation
- Rexing V1P 1080P Dual Channel Dashcam Unboxing
- Rexing v1 - Rainy, Dry, Night, Day, Road, Highway Dash Cam Scenes 1080p
- Rexing Dash Cam Review
- REXING V1P 3rd GEN - The Best Dual Dash Cam You Can Buy
- Rexing V1P Car Dash Cam Review: Easy to Install, Easy to Use!
1920×1080 Full-HD resolution H. 264 digital photography compression modern technology
Lens: 170 level 6-layers glass lens
With rear electronic camera
Wide Dynamic (WDR) Technology
Loophole recording: automatically overwrites oldest video clip data with newest
Crash Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) could locks information to memory
With 3M glue mount, convenient installment
Front Video Resolution:1080 FHD 1920 × 1080/ 1080P 1440×1080/ 720P 1280×720/ WVGA 848×480/ VGA 640×480/ QVGA 320×240.
Back Video Resolution: VGA 640×480
File Format: Image: JPG, Video: MOV.
Power-off File Recovery Function: Support.
Date Time Mark: Support.
Memory Card: Support as much as 128GB Class10 or upper Micro SD/TF Card (not consisted of).
Language System: English/ French/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ German/ Italian/ Simplified Chinese/ Traditional Chinese/ Russian/ Japanese.
Sound Recording: Support.
Storage space Temperature -5 ° F to 160 ° F. Operating Temperature: 10 ° F to 140 ° F. (We suggest remove the dashboard webcam from the windscreen when vehicle parking).
* Battery is primarily made use of to save data in emergency. Please always connect Rexing V1 to external power while it remains in use.
Keep in mind: Be sure to format your SD card with your Rexing Dash Cam for optimum use. Cannot style SD card could result in card mistake.
Rexing V1P Dash Camera.
Rear cam( Waterproof).
Rear camera extension cable television( 19ft).
In-car billing cord( 12ft).
3M sticky mount.
Just what's Needed:.
Micro SD Card( Our suggestion: http://a.co/5OG58xm).
V1 with HD back cam V1L: http://a.co/4a6qMzc.
GPS Logger: http://a.co/0h32113.
Adhesive Mount: http://a.co/fyutrSF.
Suction Cup Mount: http://a.co/2NaFqAH.
Hardwire Kit: http://a.co/3H92yJL.