- Rockford Fosgate R500X1D 500 Watt Car Amplifier
- Rockford Fosgate P3 10" Sub & R5001X Amp - Review & Demo
- AMM-1 Amp Test - Rockford PRIME R500X1D AMP DYNO
- Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier UNBOXING
- Amp Test Tuesday - Rockford Fosgate Prime 750.1 - RF's "budget" 750 watt Amp
- Rockford Fosgate Prime R500X1D 1 yr Review + 2 13.5 Jl Audio W3's
- 2016+ Honda Civic Type R Subwoofer Amplifier Installation
- Rockford Fosgate: Amplifier Comparison (1.2)
- Prime Time? Rockford Fosgate Prime R1200.1D Amp Dyno Test
- Bench Testing Car Amplifier | Rockford Fosgate R500X1D How-to Guide
The Prime R500X1D is a 500 watt mono amplifier using efficient Class-D circuit geography. This amplifier is capable of running a 2-Ohm tons and also consists of on-board Strike Bass and remote Strike Level Control.
Rockford Fosgate efficiency in a small plan – this Prime Series R500X1D mono amp could drive a below with as much as 500 watts RMS, so you could really feel your bass rockin'. You could utilize the low-pass filter and also Rockford Fosgate's popular Punch boost to get the best possible bass from the below as well as enclosure in your automobile. A stage switch obtains your belows shooting along with your various other audio speakers for maximum effect, while the speaker-level inputs allow you hook this amp up to practically any type of system, even a factory stereo.
Remote PLC (Punch Level Control) 0/ 180 Phase Switch Real time result and also power supply thermal sensing Cast aluminum heatsink 4 Gauge power/ground ports MOSFET power supply Over current defense Short circuit security Muted turn on 1 Year Standard Warranty