- Stratux Dual-band ADS-B and Weather Receiver with AHRS, WAAS GPS and Power Pack Video (Version 3.1)
- Stratux Dual Band ADS-B Receiver Quick Start Video - Get Your Stratux Up and Running!
- Stratux ADS-B Dual Band Receiver Aviation Weather and Traffic - External WAAS GPS, AHRS, Battery..
- Stratux ADS-B Dual Band Receiver Aviation Weather and Traffic - AHRS, Battery Pack, Suction Mount
- Stratux ADS-B Dual Band Receiver Aviation Weather and Traffic
- How to Assemble Stratux ADS-B with AHRS from Amazon Parts List
- Stratux DangerZone Patch for ForeFlight AHRS Functionality
Stratux dual band ADS-B receiver transforms your tablet computer right into the ultimate flight device with Wide Area Augmentation (WAAS) GPS, subscription-free ADS-B weather condition and air-to-air traffic. WAAS GPS provides exact information works with within +/- 2.5 m. It consists of embedded AHRS chip supporting ForeFlight Synthetic Vision and various other EFBs. AHRS stands for Attitude and Heading Reference System. This gives real yaw, pitch, as well as roll details to your favorite EFB.
Presented greater than a years earlier by the FAA, ADS-B (Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast) supplies weather condition as well as traffic info to all aircrafts furnished with an ADS-B receiver, such as the Stratux, subscription-free.
The Stratux gives the adhering to ADS-B In solutions: Flight Information Service-Broadcast (FIS-B) – FIS-B provides regional and also continental NEXRAD radar imagery from the National Weather Service, as well as NOTAMs, METARs, TAFs, PIREPs, winds aloft and other useful in-flight weather services. FIS-B likewise includes info on temporary trip limitations (TFR) and also unique use airspaces (SUA). It additionally receives website traffic information on the 978 (ground to air) frequency for local web traffic coverage and 1090 (air to air) for the largest feasible coverage location, permitting you to get and also display air-to-air web traffic, information, as well as FIS-B climate including animated local and also CONUS NEXRAD, METARs, TAFs, AIR/SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds as well as temperatures aloft, TFRs, NOTAMs, and SUA information.