- Garmin, 770 LMT Truck Driver GPS (Review & Sort-of Unboxing) (Large 7 Inch Screen)
- XGODY 718 7 inch Car Truck GPS Navigation
- Working with the Website EP 9
- Pilot Car Map Passing the ball EP 11
- Watch out Getting Paid EP 8 Part 1
- Ways to become a Pilot Car Operator EP 7
- Route Survey EP 6
- About the Website updates EP 8 part 3
- Pilot Car Required Equipment EP 6 A
- Pilot Car Required Equipment EP 4 A
Are you tired of getting lost with your old Garmin or Rand McNally? If so we could have the option for you!
Key Features: 7" HD 800×480 Touch Screen Flash Memory – ROM:4 GB/RAM:128 MEGABYTES Battery: 1500MAH. Working time: 1.5 – 2 hrs
Plan Include: GPS navigator tool Truck battery charger USB wire and also Mounting Bracket Windshield holder User's hands-on Does not come with an SD card and it does not need one to actually function
Commonly Asked Questions.
Q: How do I upgrade my TruckWay GPS?
A: You will have to call me(The seller) and also I will certainly supply you a download link with a Step-by-step as well as video clip overview on ways to upgrade it.
Q: How do I charge my TruckWay GPS?
A: You will have to make use of the truck/car charger we supply, connect it in your 12V truck/car outlet, switch on the truck/car and also allow it chage for around 30 min for complete cost. You can not utilize the USB cord with you residence plug adapter because it is only 5V and wont bill it.
If you have any inquiry please ask me, I'm at your service!
Click include in haul and enjoy the difference!